Advanced Social Security Planning
• Break-even analysis–should you collect at age 62, 66, or 70?
• Delayed retirement credits–earn 8% per year guaranteed for 4 or 8 years
• File and suspend–file for your Social Security suspend and let your spouse collect 50% of your benefits
• Learn how to collect IRA’s and let your Social Security grow 8% per year
• How are your benefits calculated? • How cost of living adjustments affects your Social Security
The platform is GoToMeeting. Please click into the link below. You will register on the page and receive the class information. You will also receive a webinar reminder one day before the class begins.