The twelve hour PTCB (Pharmacy Technician
Certification Board) Exam Test Prep course is
designed for currently employed Pharmacy
Technicians. This accelerated class is an
overview highlighting the main content areas
covered by the PTCB exam and includes:
• Pharmacy Law and Drug Regulation
- Dosage Forms and Routes of Administration
- Calculating doses, Measuring systems and Conversions
• Calculating percentage strengths, ratio solutions and alligations
- Hospital pharmacy
• Preparing IVs and other Sterile Preparations
- Drug Classifications
• Insurance billing and Inventory control
This class is NOT intended to replace a full-length
educational program or on-the-job training.
Students will NOT receive a Certificate of
Completion upon completing this PTCB Test
Prep class. In order to obtain CERTIFIED designation
on their Illinois State License, students will
have to provide a completed Statement of Training
by the Pharmacist-in-Charge of their current
place of employment, along with photocopy proof
of passing the national PTCB exam, to the Illinois
Department for Professional Regulation (IDFPR).
Cost: $385 (includes instruction, in-class materials and
additional study reference materials)
Click here for an informational flyer.
Questions: Call Ellen George at (309) 690-6909
or email at email@example.com.